Policy and Service Commitment
POLICY FOR CHANGING TICKETS AND/ OR CHANGE OF DEPARTURE DATE:
- In case customers want to redeem tickets please contact the reservation department (Hotline:….)
- Ticket exchange time: Before 02 days of departure (except for holidays, New Year, weekends)
- Form of change: Depending on the time of the customer’s departure and the number of empty seats, Daiichi Bus will try to adjust according to the customer’s requests. If the desired time is no longer available, we will base on the ticket deadline to guide customers to cancel procedures (if the customer needs)
- Customers cancelling the ticket(s) 24 hours before departure time, the full amount paid will be refunded.
- Customers cancelling the ticket(s) after 24 hours compared to the time set, Daiichi Bus will support liquidation of the ticket, and the amount after the settlement will be returned to the customer.
- If customers notify cancellation/change within 3 hours before departure, we will no longer be able to support ticket changes or refunds for customers.
- Refund form: cash or bank transfer
NOTE / COMMITMENT:
-Bus schedules and bus routes are as listed except for holidays or force majeure cases
-Ensure standard services on vehicles.
-Prompt online and on-site support.
-Customer Information remains safe and confidential.